Extremely durable, designed for harsh environments, the M300 range is the latest addition to Harwin’s High Reliability family.
- Pin spacing of 3.00mm
- Available in 3-contact single row, or 6-contact double row
- 10A per contact (51 for 22AWG cable)
- Operating temperature: -65 to + 175°C
- Keyway polarisation and identification of the #1 position
- Connector bodies are molded in environmentally friendly material
Harwin M300 connectors feature a 4-fingered Beryllium Copper female contact which delivers
superb electrical and mechanical performance. Devices suit 18 to 22 AWG applications, and are designed for use in temperatures between -65 and +175°C. Mating operations are rated for 1,000 cycles.
Jackscrews are also available for extra security on the cable connectors.
Harwin have also created a Product Training Guide which outlines the range in more detail and offers detailed information about the product features and applications.