The EcoCable Mini uses finely stranded conductors for remarkable flexibility, giving you more options for fast, easy routing. And the thin-wall insulation and jackets give you the most efficient use of constrained spaces.
In applications such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment, low outgassing is critical in preventing corrosion, contamination, and premature component failure. EcoCable Mini cable gives you the advantage of up to 92% lower outgassing than PVC control cable.
It’s also available in custom and composite configurations, so finding the right EcoCable Mini cable for your applicatio n is easier than ever.
- Up to 32% smaller and 44% lighter than PVC
- 92% lower out gassing than PVC
- 28 to 20 AWG
- 100% recyclable MPPE insulation and jacketing
- Contains no halogens, phthalates, or heavy metals
- Meets RoHS and WEEE requirements