New Product Announcement
Genalog are pleased to announce the launch of Harwin’s additional EZ-Shield Clip Sizes.
The SMT EMI/RFI shield clips are now available in 7 different sizes which enables a space saving placement of shield cans to a PCB without post soldering.
Shield clips save PCB space and reduce assembly and rework time by eliminating through-hole manufacturing processes and are packaged in industry standard tape and reel packaging.
- Eliminates the need for post reflow solder operations
- Allows easy shield placement and removal
- Compatible with industry standard placement machines and packaged in standard (EIA 481) Tape and Reel format
- Spring contact design provides secure retention
- New, low profile and right angle versions have been added
- Clips can be placed anywhere on the PCB, eliminating through holes
- Cost-effective, process improving alternative to hand soldering
- Simplifies assembly and re-work/maintenance
- Integrates into existing manufacturing processes
- Secure retention of the shield can is possible without soldering
- New styles add design flexibility
- Saves PCB real estate
To request some free samples please contact us at email@example.com
To request more information on this product please follow the link www.harwin.com
Visit our website to request a call back or technical assistance www.genalog.com