The range of EZ-BoardWare products from Harwin are all designed to make the production processes easier, and in some cases eliminate extra processes altogether.
Surface mount designs are available in tape and reel for a fully automated assembly.
These products will increase design flexibility and decrease costs.
- Wide range of sizes and styles
- SMT, packaged for automated assembly in Tape & Reel
- Low profiles from 0.8mm height
- Simplifies assembly & re-work
- Allows easy shield can placement and removal
- Eliminates the need for post-reflow solder operations.
- Standard Sizes available
- Assembly without soldering eliminates PCB hot spots
- Suitable for use with Shield Clips S1711 & S2711
- Simplified Can reduces Cost
- Nickel Silver material, 0.3mm thickness
- 5mm High
Harwin’s EMI/RFI clips are aimed at telecoms base stations, radio communications, data processing and in–car entertainment systems.
- Compatible with automated assembly
- Eliminates through–hole assembly
- Allows multiple fitting–removal–refitting cycles of shielding can
- Beryllium–copper or cupro–nickel base material available on the Midi clip
- Available in 100% tin plate and Tin/Lead (Beryllium Copper only)
- Contact resistance as low as 20mΩ
- Telecoms base stations
- Radio communications
- Data processing
- In–car entertainment/information systems
Also known as Spring Fingers, RFI Shield Fingers or Grounding Contacts, these Spring Contacts can be assembled to PCBs and used as grounding or shielding contacts, in contact with metal frames or shields. Suitable for both wiping and sliding action, the individual contacts are ideal for automated placement.
Linking between tracks and bridging over other tracks, these SMT Jumper Links can simplify board layout and may eliminate unnecessary through holes and even a PCB layer.
By soldering these SMT Test Points to a circuit board, test engineers have easy and convenient points on the PCB to take their readings. This minimises the damage risk, and are easily soldered at the same time as the rest of the components.
Replace manual assembly of plastic cable clips by using these SMT Cable Clips. Capable of retaining cables up to 3mm, these clips will remove another operation from the production process.
- Five different size options available
- Covers a range of cables from Ø0.8mm to Ø3mm
- Suitable as a grounding clip for coax cables
- Replaces manual assembly of plastic accessories
A SMT product that offers a cost effective alternative to turned PCB sockets. EZ-Board Sockets are ideally suited to less physically demanding applications; the sockets are designed for SMT assembly and come in industry standard tape & reel packaging.
EZ-Coin Cell Battery Holder:
Low profile SMT Coin Cell Holders provide a cost effective solution to the problem of battery mounting. Coin cells are securely held in place, yet they can be quickly and easily removed when they run down.