The Alpha Wire Industrial Series (AWIS) is well suited to the widest range of industrial applications. Alpha Wire offer a huge range of cables for general needs such as control wiring in both moving and stationary components. This range is also able to offer application specific configurations for use with servo systems, drives and factory protocols.
The AWIS range have been engineered for a rugged and reliable performance in your industrial applications. This range has been designed to meet and exceed the toughest of applications, whether you need superior chemical and oil resistance, continuous flexing or excellent electrical and mechanical performance. AWIS gives you the ability to pick the right cable which meets your needs and specifications.
Typical Applications include:
- Conveyor systems
- Control panels
- Transfer shuttles
- Machine tools
- Automotive assembly equipment
- Automated pick-and-place systems
- PLC controlled equipment
- Solar farms
- Control/monitoring of speed and position in servo systems
- Automated handling systems
- Factory equipment interconnects
- High-flexibility applications
This Industrial Series range includes:
- Series XM (Flex Control) – Featuring a premium-grade PVC jacket, ideal choice for medium to high flex applications.
- Series F Continuous Flex Cable – Continuous flex control cable for high flex cable track applications.
- Series M – Ideal for stationary cable trays.
- Series P Stationary Control – Enhanced flexibility and routability for cable trays.
- Series SF Flex Servo Control – Designed specifically for servo drives and motors.