The Alpha Wires EcoGen product range are the next generation of eco-friendly, high-performance wire and cable, the products are designed to provide better performance in a smaller, lighter package.
- All products in this range are RoHS and WEEE compliant.
- Zero Halogen.
- Products contain no phthalates or heavy metals.
- The overall diameter and weight in the EcoGen range have been vastly reduced.
- Innovative mPPE insulation and jacket material.
What is mPPE you may ask..
mPPE is a modified polyphenylene ether thermoplastic that is inherently lighter and smaller than PVC. This material is used on all the of this product range, the non-halogenated insulation contains no heavy metal pigments, which allows Manufacturers to meet the Waste Electrical Equipment requirement (WEEE).
The product range includes:
- EcoCable® Recyclable Control Cable – Up to 47% smaller and 65% lighter than traditional PVC control cable.
- EcoFlex® PUR Continuous Flex Cable – The PUR jacket and mPPE insulation allows this cable to have a reduced diameter, oil resistant and be zero halogen.
- EcoFlex® Cable – offers up to 91% lower outgassing in a fully recyclable cable.
- EcoCable® Mini 300 V Recyclable Cable – The smallest solution to your biggest cable problems. 32% smaller and up to 44% lighter than standard 300V PVC cable.