Alpha Essentials allow you to find the right cable to suit every application. The Alpha Wire Essentials have the widest range of industry-standard cable, all are designed and manufactured to the highest standards to give you a performance beyond a generic cable. Alpha Essentials are built to perform reliably mechanically, electrically and environmentally each and every time.
- Pro-Met – Pro-Met is a line of ﬂexible industrial cable imperious to oils and resistant to UV damage. Alpha’s uncompromising standards provide consistency and uniformity in every cable.
Products in the rest of the Alpha Essentials range:
- Communication and Control Cable – a broad line of communication control cable for projects such as broadcast and studio, data transmission, instrumentation and control systems.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Communication and Control Cable – Low smoke, zero halogens communication and control cable designed for rugged performance and suited to such applications as rapid transit, industrial and commercial.
- Tray Cable – built to withstand the harshest environments for your communication and control needs.
- Coaxial Cable – the complete range covers from 50, 75, 93, and 100 ohm coaxial, twinaxial, and triaxial cables. Alos offering a wide range of insulation and jacket materials meeting the requirements of military specifications and regulatory agencies such as UL and CSA.
- Cords and Cordsets – Alpha’s cords give you everything you need for reliable plugin power.
- Data & Bus Cable – offer industry-leading mechanical and electrical performance for the major industrial automation protocols.
- Flat Cable – offer excellent signal transmission characteristics, with low capacitance, crosstalk, and skew.
- Flex Ethernet Cable – Capable of handling up to 10 million flex life cycles, the Alpha Essentials Flex Ethernet Cat 5e cable combines the advanced technology of Ethernet communication with the durability and reliability of Alpha’s renowned Xtra-Guard high performance cable line, making it a perfect solution for demanding applications.
- High/Low Temperature Cable – these high and low temperature cables are available for temperatures ranging from -55C to +200C.
- Plenum Cable – a full range of cables for control, computer interconnections, security, alarms, and building energy management systems in a variety of plenum-rated insulations and jackets.