The Yamaichi Y-Circ series offers an improved Push-Pull circular connector range which can be used as a direct alternative to Lemo and other connectors ranges existing in this market place.
The Y-Circ range is qualified, designed and produced in Yamaichis' European office which is based in Germany, This allows them to adapt quickly to the ever growing needs of the european market. The Y-Circ portfolio includes various features such as the capability of being IP50 rated, other features may include:
- 2 to 30 Pin counts.
- Available in sizes of 9, 12, 15 &; 18.
- Solder and Crimp contacts available.
- Special CAT6A versions for 10Gbit/s high-speed data transmission.
- 360ᵒ EMI Shielding.
- Chrome surface / Also black chrome available.
- Different push-pull connector types with various keying systems.
Click Here to try out Yamaichis new product configurator, easy to use step by step program,
The Harwin M300 Series is a high reliability 3.00mm pitch connector system, developed to withstand harsh environments as found in Aerospace and Defense. It provides a single and dual row cable-to-board and board-to-board solution for applications using up to 10A of power in a small space envelope.
The new Alpha Wire Micro Coaxial Cable is perfect for a wide range of applications where space is critical, from industrial inspection to sensitive medial imaging. This new range offers standard sizes from 50 to 32 AWG, using a high-strength silver-plated or tinned-copper-alloy and tated at +200°C.
Some of the features of the NEW Micro Coax Cable Include:
- 50 AWG to 32 AWG conductor range.
- Stranded conductors for increased flexibility.
- 30 Vrms voltage rating.
- 90% shield coverage for excellent EMI protection and electrical characteristics.
- Up to +200°C temperature range.
This year Genalog will be exhibiting at the Security & Counter Terror Expo on 19-20 April 2016.
Security & Counter Terror Expo (formerly Counter Terror Expo) is the event for any professional tasked with protecting assets, business, people and nations from terrorism. It brings over 9000 attendees from across the globe together to see the latest technology, hear about the latest developments, share best practice and ensure that their threat mitigation strategies are effective.
Will be will at Stand C22 in the UK Police Forces and Special Ops Zone, so come and see us and one of our distribution partners, Omnetics Connector Corporation and see what we have to offer!
Click Here to Register as a visitor for free.
These enable the creation of a large variety of tough safety and lean signs on-site that can resist extreme temperatures, weathering, abrasion, cleaning processes and chemicals.
- BBP30 Sign and Label Printer
- BBP31 Sign and Label Printer
- BBP33 Label Printer
- BBP35 Multicolour Sign and Label Printer
- BBP37 Multicolour & Cut Sign and Label Printer
Genalog has recently become a NEW UK franchised distributor for Yamaichi Electronics; together we offer a wide range of test and connector solutions including RJ45 connectors, high speed connectors and PCB solutions.
Yamaichi, established 1956 in Tokyo, is a leading supplier of Test & Burn-in Sockets, connectors and interconnect systems where reliability and dependability are paramount to the overall project’s success. They have rapidly achieved world class status as a manufacturer of high quality and reliable components for demanding applications in telecom infrastructure, automotive, industrial automation, cell phones, GPS systems, printers, digital cameras, camcorders, and a host of other consumer, industrial and electronic devices.
Yamaichi electronics is approved according to the current DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Yamaichi’s portfolio includes; card readers, board-to-cable and high speed connector systems, internal connectors, input/output connectors, circular connectors, push-pull and M12, special industrial and automotive connectors, cable and cable assemblies as well as production sockets.
Yamaichi’s portfolio includes test and burn-in sockets, modular test contactors, module test adapter systems, receptacles, spring probe pins, PCB solutions and specialities.
Another year is nearly over and we wanted to thank all of our customers and suppliers for their support through the year and we look forward to dealing with you in 2016!
Please be aware that Genalog will be closed for business from 5:30pm on 23rd December 2015 and will re-open at 8:00 am on 4th January 2016.
As in previous years we have decided to make a donation to charity (Hospice in the Weald/Registered Charity No.280276|Registered in England No. 1499846) rather than buying and distributing Christmas cards.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE GENALOG TEAM!
- New horizontal orientation, available with or without mechanical hold-down
- Low above PCB height – 5.6mm
- Utilises the same latching style and un-mating tools as the rest of the Gecko range
- Through hole design for mechanical strength/integrity of solder joint
- Available in tape and reel packaging
- Suited to automated assembly process with option of SMT hold-down
- Rugged and Reliable Flex-Pin contact system
- Available in Plastic, Threaded Metal, Twist Lock Metal, Break Away Metal and IP67 Break Away
- Ability to withstand shock and vibration while maintaining their electrical integrity.