- A low mating force enables rapid and effortless connection for a user-friendly connection system.
- Spring loaded contacts maintain a positive force against the mating connector.
- Includes fixing mounts for panel mounting; PC tail and Solder cup versions available.
- Able to withstand 10,000 mating cycles.
- made for highly durable materials and are designed to withstand water, dust and chemical agent ingress, ensuring continued reliability throughout the products lifecycle.
- Sealed to IP68 in both mated and unmated conditions.
Spring Contact Connectors:
Harwin offer a range of miniature spring contact connectors for maintaining a positive force against a mating surface.
- Surface Mount, supplied in tape and Reel Format for fast production processing.
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 contact versions are available.
- Tolerant to significant mating misalignments.
- Ideal for use in portable equipment where removable or separate battery modules are used, and for data transfer docking stations.
- Low mating force allows for a rapid and effortless connection for a user-friendly connection system.
Spring Test Probes:
A range of test probes, suitable for single contact points, ATE test equipment and ‘bed-of-nails’ test fixtures.
- A choice of head styles are available for a variety of application requirements.
- Durable finishes and mating operations exceeding 100,000 for high levels of operational usage.
- Selection of two-piece or single-piece probes for extended life and replaceability.